What have we done so far?
• We started our course in the field of art
• We talked about a work of art
• We analyzed its details
• We focused on individual elements
• We concluded and assumed things that are beyond the image created by the artist
• We created actions and games with movement and drama
• and, finally, we came to scientific conclusions “abandoning” the artistic field and environment.
We have returned, as we should, to the strictness of scientific terminology, mathematics, technology and engineering.